Training IT Project Management (IT-PM) Based on PMBOK – This is a comprehensive project management training course for business and IT people who are involved in IT projects, including software development projects.
The course shows how IT projects should be managed, from inception to post implementation review. People who attend the course say that it covers more ground and in more detail than many other 3-day and even 4-day project management training courses.
The course is very highly rated by those who attend. It covers a lot of material in 3 days yet is run in a relaxed manner and all will feel welcome.
This project management training course is suitable for project managers and team leaders, IT developers and testers and for business people who are involved in IT projects. There are no prerequisites – no prior project management training is necessary, no IT knowledge is needed.
The course is built around a series of consecutive structured lectures, class exercises, and class discussions with the perspectives of Information Technology project.
Training IT Project Management (IT-PM) Based on PMBOK
- Today’s IT projects present unique challenges to the project manager requiring coordination with many stakeholders and integration of various technological capabilities. In Managing IT Projects, we shall discover critical success factors and hidden risks inherent in IT projects-and you’ll leave with an understanding of strategies and techniques developed in the field by experienced IT project managers for successfully managing IT projects.
- “IT” means different things to different people. This course addresses all areas of IT project management: hardware, software, systems integration, communications, and human resources. It addresses the role of the project manager and the project team at each phase of the project life cycle, helping you gain the foundation, basic experience, techniques and tools to manage each stage of your project.
- We shall learn techniques to determine customer requirements, set goals tied directly to stakeholder needs, get the most from your project management team, and utilize project management tools to get work done on time and within budget.
- By extending traditional project management concepts into the IT arena, We shall gain an understanding of the strategies and skills necessary to manage IT projects of any size. And further we shall take home powerful tools to enhance our IT project management capabilities, as well as written text in our course binder explaining the concepts in each unit for reference when you return to the workplace.
- We shall learn IT project management skills through hands-on exercises, interactive case studies, and relevant discussions with your peers and an experienced IT project management instructor. This approach allows you to practice new skills and ask questions as you assimilate a broad array of practical experiences that can immediately be applied when you return to the workplace.
- Senior and Middle Project Managers with responsibility for the IT project execution, and Project Management team including Methodology and Functional Experts, Project Managers, and Project Coordinators.
- Managers wishing to increase or update their knowledge of project management methodology functions and processes.
- Others with an interest in improving IT project management results within their organizations, and who would benefit from an understanding of the project management knowledge as related to IT project implementation.
- Direct involvement in a particular project, either as a project manager or as a staff member, then this training becomes a recommended prerequisite.
- Overview of IT Project Management based on PMBOK
- Concept Phase
- Requirements Phase
- Planning Phase
- Design Phase
- Construction Phase
- Delivery Phase
- Case Study
- Lokasi Training di Hotel Bintang 3-5
- Ruang Pelatihan Full AC, Toilet dan Musholla
- Perlengkapan Visual LCD Proyektor, & Whiteboard
- Akses Internet Wireless
- Smoking Area.
- Modul Materi (Hard Copy & Soft Copy)
- Training Kit (Co-Card, Bolpoin, & Buku Catatan)
- Sertifikat Keikutsertaan Training
- Merchandise menarik dari Duta Pro Training & Consulting
- Konsultasi dengan Instruktur setelah Pelatihan
- 1x Makan Siang dan 2x Coffee Break (Jam 10:00 & 14:00)
- Penjemputan Bandara – Hotel
Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta (termasuk penginapan, minimal 2 peserta)
Lokasi Training di Jakarta
- Teraskita Hotel Jakarta Managed by Dafam
- Neo+ Kebayoran
- Amaris La Codefin Hotel Kemang
- Amaris Hotel Pancoran
- Swiss-Belinn Hotel Simatupang
- Amaris Hotel Tebet
- Amaris Hotel Tendean Jakarta
- Soyan Hotel Inn Tebet Soepomo
- Hotel ibis Jakarta Tamarin
- Jumlah Peserta dapat memperngaruhi biaya training.
- Biaya dan Lokasi diatas hanya untuk Private Training dan Public Training, untuk In House Training penawarannya dapat menghubungi kami dilink berikut (kontak kami).
- Jumlah peserta, jadwal training dan lokasi training dapat menyesuaikan permintaan.
- Pemintaan lokasi yang diluar daftar diatas dapat menghubungi kontak Marketing Kami.
Dapatkan Penawaran Harga Training Terbaik dari Kami!.
Jadwal Training SDM & Webinar (Online) Terbaru di Jakarta, Bogor, Bekasi, Tangerang, Depok. Lihat Jadwal Fix Running dan Dapatkan penawaran harga murah & diskon dari Kami. Jadwal Training Business Development and Marketing Strategy Bulan Januari, Februari, Maret, April, Mei, Juni, Juli, Agustus, September, Oktober, November, Desember Fix Running.
Jadwal Training Terbaru
13-14 Januari 2021 | 27-28 Januari 2021 | 16-17 Februari 2021 | 24-25 Februari 2021 | 17-18 Maret 2021 | 25-26 Maret 2021 | 8-9 April 2021 | 22-23 April 2021 | 5-6 Mei 2021 | 19-20 Mei 2021 | 10-11 Juni 2021 | 24-25 Juni 2021 | 7-8 Juli 2021 | 29-30 Juli 2021 | 12-13 Agustus 2021 | 26-27 Agustus 2021 | 15-16 September 2021 | 29-30 September 2021 | 6-7 Oktober 2021 | 27-28 Oktober 2021 | 11-12 November 2021 | 24-25 November 2021 | 8-9 Desember 2021 | 21-22 Desember 2021